Before we discuss the Lab Leak Facts (no longer a conspiracy theory but Absolute Fact), we need to understand the WHO. Are they an elected organisation run by Governments? No, they are a private organisation with diplomatic immunity and tax free.
They are funded mainly by big business which all have ties into ownership of the pharmaceutical industry and vaccine profits (serious conflict of interest).
This presentation by Andrew Bridges MP to the British Government is a true eye opener.
The Official Verdict is that the Virus came from the Wuhan Lab
Here is the link to the report produced by the 'Muddy Waters Group" 27 January 2023
Where they identify (using years of research), that the virus came from the Wuhan Lab and was created by science (those people we were told we could trust). Even though everyone discredited this 'theory' and labeled it a conspiracy, it is now Absolute Fact due to the known fact that no animal has been found to have the virus.
I am going to cut and paste DR John Campbell's write up that is associated with this video.
A big thank you to SIR DR John Campbell for his diligence and impartial presentation of facts upon facts in a world full of political and professional liars.
- The 300-page report, released to Axios
- Pandemic, most likely "research-related incident" in Wuhan
- WIV may have begun developing two Covid vaccines in November 2019" means SARS-CoV-2 would have been present at the WIV before the known outbreak of the pandemic."
- Theory that Covid-19 jumped from animals to humans in a market, no longer deserved "presumption of accuracy"
- Advocates of natural transmission theory, "must provide clear and convincing evidence" for their argument.
- "The preponderance of information affirms the plausibility of a research-related incident, that was likely unintentional resulting from failures of biosafety containment during vaccine-related research."
- Only one place, only one time
- Richard Burr report from last October
- FBI Director Christopher Wray (Feb 2023) "most likely" resulted from a potential lab leak in Wuhan
- Department of Energy
- Full 300 page document
- MWG executive summary, April 16 2023
- Epidemiology Favors (Early) Mid October-Early November Emergence
- China’s official position is that the COVID-19 outbreak began no earlier than December 8, 2019.
- An increase in adult Influenza-Like-Illness (ILI) accompanied by negative results,
- Statistically significantly higher than reported in the previous 5 years
- Eyewitness accounts, media reports, epidemiological modeling and additional academic studies, car parking, internet searches
- October to November 2019
- The disease worsened in November.”
- Several researchers inside the WIV became sick in autumn 2019, loss of smell and ground-glass opacities in his lungs
- Precedent of Zoonotic Spillovers & Likelihood of an Animal Origin
- Failed animal-to-human transmissions, or “dead-end” spillovers, typically leave behind serological evidence.
- It would be expected that environmental samples collected from wet markets that were positive for SARS-CoV-2 would likely show evidence of animal genetic adaptation.
- China CDC
- Analyzed 1,380 samples, environment (923) animals (457)
- 73 SARS-CoV-2 positive environmental samples.
- None of the samples taken from the 18 animal species found in the market were positive for SARS- CoV-2.
- The three live viruses were sequenced, 99.980% to 99.993% similarity with human isolates
- Unlike the 2003 SARS outbreak, H7N9 influenza, (China March 2013)
- Multiple independent viral introductions, time and place
- China, no infection or positive serological sample(s) of any susceptible animal prior to the recognized outbreak.
- Plausibility of a Research-related Incident & Laboratory-acquired infections
- Professor Yusen Zhou of the Academy of Military Medical Sciences (AMMS) filed a patent for a Covid-19 vaccine on February 24, 2020; “uncertainties” surrounding the death of Prof Zhou, (died spring 2020)
- Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) might have been selling laboratory animals for human consumption
- WIV, experimenting on palm civets (29 per month were sold at the 17 wet markets in Wuhan)
- (January 3, 2020, a professor at China Agricultural University in Beijing was sentenced for corruption, and for selling animals and animal products after laboratory experiments)
- Summation of Events Leading to the Pandemic
- EcoHealth Alliance with the WIV, Project DEFUSE: Defusing the Threat of Bat-borne Coronaviruses
- These experiments could create chimeric SARS-related viruses with Furin cleavage sites unknown in nature
- Wuhan scientists filed 13 patents to improve biosecurity in the six months before the pandemic
- e.g. maintaining airtight seals on doors, ways of improving sterilisers and air filters
- Scientists were working with centrifuges that could have sprayed the virus into the air
- On November 19, 2019, Wuhan scientists were to attend mandatory biosecurity training taught by official from the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Session followed by remedial biosafety training course for WIV researchers
- Wuhan officials carried out an emergency airport drill on Sept 18, 2019, to identify passengers infected with novel coronavirus
- China’s National People’s Congress drafted legislation to strengthen the management of laboratories
- Pandemic may have been started by two spillover events, two weeks apart, minor genetic differences in early circulating strains, suggesting two lineages
- Mid-October to mid-November 2019
- WIV collected 20,000 bat and animal samples by 2019, but did not disclose all of the viruses
- Before 2019, the WIV published sequences in a public database, taken offline in September 2019