What are the Risks of taking the mRNA Drug?
When you go for your next mRNA Injection, ask about the risks.
They will give you the standard answer that; "the risks are extremely low".
You may like to ask them what they actually are. They mostly do not know but facts and figures provided by Medsafe enable us to work it out.
FACTS from Medsafe
- 1 in 90 people suffer a mild adverse reaction to the drug
- 1 in 2,000 people suffer a long term health condition caused by the drug
- 1 in 30,000 people die from the drug
How many people have died from the drug so far?
The actual number is not known as Medsafe thoroughly investigate every death that is claimed to be from the mRNA injection and so the reported number is under scrutiny. Medsafe's site reports:
- 133 reported deaths after the drug administration
How many people have died of Covid-19 in New Zealand?
- 53 people have died, not of Covid, but with Covid.
But if you die of another issue, but you had Covid, then the statistics will show that you died of Covid.
So what do you think? Are the chances of you having a bad reaction to the mRNA Drug very low or not?
BELOW is the data used to analyse the information on this page.
Only read if you are interested in how the results were compiled.
ACTUAL NZ INJECTION STATISTICS FROM MEDSAFE
As at the 31/12/2021 these are the actual injection statistics
AEFI: Serious adverse event following immunisation
An AEFI is considered serious if it
- is a medically important event or reaction
- requires hospitalisation or prolongs an existing hospitalisation
- causes persistent or significant disability or incapacity
- is life threatening
- causes a congenital anomaly/birth defect
- results in death.
All Medsafe Safety Reports: https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/COVID-19/vaccine-report-overview.asp
Medsafe 31 December Safety Report: https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/COVID-19/safety-report-39.asp
Number of people with one or more injections: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations?country=NZL
Medsafe discussion about deaths
NZ Death Statistics
- 8,184,892 total injections administered
- 3,973,891 people had received one or more doses
- 43,969 people reported non serious side effects
- 3,973,891 / 43,9691 = 90
- RESULT: 1 in every 90 people vaccinated resulted in a non serious side effect
- 3,973,891 / 2,015 = 1 ,887
- RESULT: 1 in every 1,887 people vaccinated resulted in a serious side effect
- 3,973,891 / 133 = 29,878
- RESULT: 1 in every 29,878 people died as a result of the vaccination